Bowldega Superfoods Review: Açaí Bowls

 Bowldega Superfoods 🍉 Pitaya bowl / Vanilla Chia Pudding & Matcha bowl / Coconut Chia Pudding 🍉 This hole in the wall açaí bowl place is the first açaí bowl place I have ever tried in texas! The customer service was awesome. They were very sweet to us newcomers, and the bowls were so good! I felt very satisfied and healthy afterwards! The chia pudding + the nut butter and array of different toppings really sold it for me! 🍌 10/10 🍌 Also, I just wanted to say, I’m back! I wanted to take a long hiatus because I wasn’t comfortable recommending food spots during a pandemic. While it hasn’t ended, and I encourage you all to wear your masks, It has been a few months and it seems like it won’t be ending anytime soon unfortunately... I still want to give some good food recs though! Follow me for more. :))) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LA Press Review: Go Green Smoothie

Sushi Teri Review: California & Salmon Roll